Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

The forum is currently undergoing maintenance and is in a 'read-only' mode for the time being. Sorry for the inconvenience.

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gazebo table completion

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gazebo table completion

I thought I would share a recently completed project. I built a gazebo last year and it needed a table. I wanted to weld up something unique so I decided to make a 40 round table with an inlayed leaf design. I designed the leaf pattern using AutoCAD and then ring rolled all the flat bar to create the design. I created the pedestal base from an old chunk of 7 pipe I had and added some decorative supports. I finished it off by completing the leaves using aquarium gravel and then topped it with a glass top. Everything was TIG welded. Bending was done with a ring roller and my homemade metal bender.

If you are interested in seeing pictures and information regarding the build you can view them here; http://gordsgarage.wordpress.com/cat...door-projects/

Gord

Great work.

Ji

Comment

Is it attached to the deck somehow? The hex base looks like it might be a bit wobbly, but it looks like it might be attached permenantly somehow.

Very nice work! I have to admit, I'm more impressed with the base. Thats some pretty cool construction.

Later,
      Kev

Comment

Sorry, checked the blog, question answered. Nice work!

Later,
        Kev

Comment

Looks like condensation under the glass could be an issue,But nice job.

Comment

Great design and good workmanship.

Comment

Absolutely beautiful!

Comment

Very sweet! Great job.

Comment

Looks Amazing...Love it!

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  Special Offers: See the latest Miller deals and promotions.