Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

The forum is currently undergoing maintenance and is in a 'read-only' mode for the time being. Sorry for the inconvenience.

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

XMT Cart

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• XMT Cart

I had a customer pass away and he left me this XMT and wire feeder, I made this cart for it. RIP Mr. Jones.

[ATTACH]26942
    [ATTACH]26943
    [ATTACH]26944
    [ATTACH]26945
    Attached Files

Nice looking set up!
    Is the box on your wire to keep it clean?

Comment

woodweld1,

Nice cart and clean shop! I can't really tell from the picture: Is that an XMT300 in a plastic case? It looks to be cosmetically pristine!

Comment

Thank You

Thank you guys, the box keeps the wire clean to help my liners last a little longer. Its a XMT 300 in a plastic case, it was not used very much, I did all his welding and with all my customers I only use my own equipment. I joke all the time about all my customers having welding machines

Comment

welder cart

This was a great way to honor a mans memory by showcasing his tools

Comment

Nice setup, have you ever done tig off that machine? I have one and built a stand alone gas valve with a remote to do tig, nice capability if the need ever comes around.

I mostly use my D200DX but having 2 could be handy at any time!

Very nice cart, too

Peace,
            Paul

Comment

No I've never used it for Tig

Originally posted by Paul Seaman View Post
              Nice setup, have you ever done tig off that machine? I have one and built a stand alone gas valve with a remote to do tig, nice capability if the need ever comes around.

I mostly use my D200DX but having 2 could be handy at any time!

Very nice cart, too

Peace,
              Paul
              No I've never used it for tig, I have a syncrowave, and a dynasty that I use for tig. I use it for stick and Mig, I really did'nt need anymore equipment, but I could tell He really wanted me to have it. He died from cancer, it hit him suddenly and took him quickly. I'm not big on getting somthing for nothing, I've turned down alot of really nice freebeas but I made an exception in this case, it was a special gesture that still makes me alittle glassey eyed.
              And Thanks
              Last edited by Woodweld1; 04-01-2011, 10:39 AM.

Comment

Working...
              X
              Special Offers: See the latest Miller deals and promotions.