Dripping funnel?? Problem solved!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dripping funnel?? Problem solved!!

I was always tryin to figure out what to do with thos funnels after you used them they would drip for 20 min. So GOD came up with this as a solution after much prayer. Here's some Pictures of what I built.

Tell Me what yall think?? beats putting them in a bucket full of rags?
    Attached Files
    I BLEED MILLER BLUE!
    DoubleEdgeWelding@kc.rr.com
    GROUNDED IN FAITH!
    I have what my Big Bro JESUS has Blessed me with:
    Miller 251,Miller Syncro 180,Miller 625 Plasma Cutter
    Want to Buy a Miller PC-300
    Dayton 7"x12" Horiziontal Band Saw, Dewalt 14" Abrasive,& Cold Chop Saws,4' Box/Pan Brake,Also A Complete Wood Shop. Now alls I need is a bigger shop!

At a gas station I worked at we would put the funnel into a 5gal bucket to drain....once it was full farmers would buy them for $5 each....I asked one of them what the **** he did with it......weeds, oil heater, and to run in his tractor that leaked more oil in a day than he could afford to put in it.....and he also added "**** for $5 the buckets worth that"
    George W. Bush was saving your butt whether you liked it or not!
    Fear is temporary, regret is forever
    HH210 with SG

Comment

How about a paper towel. If you leave your oily funnels open to shop dust etc
      it just goes in with the oil next time. Clean funnels and put away properly. My $.02
      Nick
      Miller 252 Mig
      Miller Cricket XL
      Millermatic 150 Mig
      Miller Syncrowave 200 Tig
      2-O/A outfits
      Jet Lathe and Mill
      Jet 7x12 horz/vert band saw
      DeWalt Multi Cutter metal saw
      Century 50 Amp Plasma Cutter
      20 ton electric/hydraulic vertical press
      Propane Forge
      60" X 60" router/plasma table

www.youtube.com/watch?v=jTu7wicVCmQ
      Vist my site: www.nixstuff.com
      and check out some of my ironwork and other stuff

Comment

monte55
        it just goes in with the oil next time. Clean funnels and put away properly. My $.02

i'm with monte55 on this one. i get so much dust and cr-p flying around in the air. between welding and wood working in the shop, the funnel would be full and unusable when i went to get it.
        nice storage idea though.
        thanks for the help
        ......or..........
        hope i helped
        sigpic
        feel free to shoot me an e-mail direct i have time to chat. james@newyorkmetalart.com
        summer is here, plant a tree. if you don't have space or time to plant one sponsor some one else to plant one for you. a tree is an investment in our planet, help it out.
        JAMES

Comment

Originally posted by monte55 View Post
          I just give them a quick rinse with this. But I don't want the to do it when I just ran oil thr them because it will put to much oil in my parts washer. so this way I just put a little dust and oil in my parts washer.
          Attached Files
          I BLEED MILLER BLUE!
          GROUNDED IN FAITH!
          Dayton 7"x12" Horiziontal Band Saw, Dewalt 14" Abrasive,& Cold Chop Saws,4' Box/Pan Brake,Also A Complete Wood Shop. Now alls I need is a bigger shop!

Comment

Originally posted by I Bleed Blue View Post
            I was always tryin to figure out what to do with thos funnels after you used them they would drip for 20 min. So GOD came up with this as a solution after much prayer. Here's some Pictures of what I built.

Tell Me what yall think?? beats putting them in a bucket full of rags?
            You had to pray to come up with this?

I can think of a lot of better things to bother an omniscient being with, poverty war, why christians and muslim's fight?
            TJ______________________________________

Comment

Originally posted by Fat-Fab.com View Post
              You had to pray to come up with this?

I can think of a lot of better things to bother an omniscient being with, poverty war, why christians and muslim's fight?
              You know thats the beauty of a GOD that is my Father. HE cares about everything I want to talk to HIM about. My daughter could call me a talk to me about anything, even the color of shoes she's going to wear that day. I love hearing her voice, Just Like my FATHER in heaven likes hearing mine. Thats the difference between a Religion & a Relationship. Religion makes feel like I'm bothering. Relationship means HE cares about everything I have to say.
              I BLEED MILLER BLUE!
              GROUNDED IN FAITH!

Comment

Uh, dumb question, but don't they still drip? Only now they all are going to be as nasty as the top one? But good storage idea.
                Tim Beeker,
                T-N-J Industries
                (my side bussiness)

Miller Synchrowave 350LX with tigrunner
                Esab 450i with wire feeder
                HH135 mig
                Thermal Dynamics cutmaster 51 plasma cutter
                Miller aircrafter 330 - sold
                Marathon 315mm coldsaw
                vertical and horizontal band saws
                table saw
                Dewalt cut off saw
                Sand blast cabinet
                lots of hand grinders
                Harris torch
                beer fridge

Comment

Originally posted by I Bleed Blue View Post
                  You know thats the beauty of a GOD that is my Father. HE cares about everything I want to talk to HIM about. My daughter could call me a talk to me about anything, even the color of shoes she's going to wear that day. I love hearing her voice, Just Like my FATHER in heaven likes hearing mine. Thats the difference between a Religion & a Relationship. Religion makes feel like I'm bothering. Relationship means HE cares about everything I have to say.
                  What ever floats your boat. If talking to the wall makes you feel connected to a god you go man go.

I'll not argue spirituality with you on a welding forum. Conversely I'll not put my spirituality in your face.
                  TJ______________________________________

Comment

so your'e saying you funnel the dripping funnel, in to a funnel,that drips into a funnel,followed by a funnel that gets funneled into a funnel that drips into a cup .

........you need more funnels
                    Last edited by welderman23; 01-18-2008, 05:06 AM.
                    my daddy always said i was IRONHEADED....
                    feel free to P/M me

Comment

Originally posted by welderman23 View Post
                      so your'e saying you funnel the dripping funnel, in to a funnel,that drips into a funnel,followed by a funnel that gets funneled into a funnel that drips into a cup .

........you need more funnels
                      Wow I figured I would just put the oily one on the bottom. Didn't look at it like that. But hey my wife thought it was cool. So thats all the matters Right
                      I BLEED MILLER BLUE!
                      GROUNDED IN FAITH!

Comment

Working...
                      X