Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dripping funnel?? Problem solved!!

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dripping funnel?? Problem solved!!

I was always tryin to figure out what to do with thos funnels after you used them they would drip for 20 min. So GOD came up with this as a solution after much prayer. Here's some Pictures of what I built.

Tell Me what yall think?? beats putting them in a bucket full of rags?
    Attached Files

At a gas station I worked at we would put the funnel into a 5gal bucket to drain....once it was full farmers would buy them for $5 each....I asked one of them what the **** he did with it......weeds, oil heater, and to run in his tractor that leaked more oil in a day than he could afford to put in it.....and he also added "**** for $5 the buckets worth that"

Comment

How about a paper towel. If you leave your oily funnels open to shop dust etc
      it just goes in with the oil next time. Clean funnels and put away properly. My $.02

Comment

monte55
        it just goes in with the oil next time. Clean funnels and put away properly. My $.02

i'm with monte55 on this one. i get so much dust and cr-p flying around in the air. between welding and wood working in the shop, the funnel would be full and unusable when i went to get it.
        nice storage idea though.

Comment

Originally posted by monte55 View Post
          I just give them a quick rinse with this. But I don't want the to do it when I just ran oil thr them because it will put to much oil in my parts washer. so this way I just put a little dust and oil in my parts washer.
          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by I Bleed Blue View Post
            I was always tryin to figure out what to do with thos funnels after you used them they would drip for 20 min. So GOD came up with this as a solution after much prayer. Here's some Pictures of what I built.

Tell Me what yall think?? beats putting them in a bucket full of rags?
            You had to pray to come up with this?

I can think of a lot of better things to bother an omniscient being with, poverty war, why christians and muslim's fight?

Comment

Originally posted by Fat-Fab.com View Post
              You had to pray to come up with this?

I can think of a lot of better things to bother an omniscient being with, poverty war, why christians and muslim's fight?
              You know thats the beauty of a GOD that is my Father. HE cares about everything I want to talk to HIM about. My daughter could call me a talk to me about anything, even the color of shoes she's going to wear that day. I love hearing her voice, Just Like my FATHER in heaven likes hearing mine. Thats the difference between a Religion & a Relationship. Religion makes feel like I'm bothering. Relationship means HE cares about everything I have to say.

Comment

Uh, dumb question, but don't they still drip? Only now they all are going to be as nasty as the top one? But good storage idea.

Comment

Originally posted by I Bleed Blue View Post
                  You know thats the beauty of a GOD that is my Father. HE cares about everything I want to talk to HIM about. My daughter could call me a talk to me about anything, even the color of shoes she's going to wear that day. I love hearing her voice, Just Like my FATHER in heaven likes hearing mine. Thats the difference between a Religion & a Relationship. Religion makes feel like I'm bothering. Relationship means HE cares about everything I have to say.
                  What ever floats your boat. If talking to the wall makes you feel connected to a god you go man go.

I'll not argue spirituality with you on a welding forum. Conversely I'll not put my spirituality in your face.

Comment

so your'e saying you funnel the dripping funnel, in to a funnel,that drips into a funnel,followed by a funnel that gets funneled into a funnel that drips into a cup .

........you need more funnels
                    Last edited by welderman23; 01-18-2008, 04:06 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by welderman23 View Post
                      so your'e saying you funnel the dripping funnel, in to a funnel,that drips into a funnel,followed by a funnel that gets funneled into a funnel that drips into a cup .

........you need more funnels
                      Wow I figured I would just put the oily one on the bottom. Didn't look at it like that. But hey my wife thought it was cool. So thats all the matters Right

Comment

Working...
                      X
                      Special Offers: See the latest Miller deals and promotions.