Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Got my welding table done! - pics

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I could only add that I would like to see a rib support from left to right and front to back. Just to prevent the typical sag as the center weight causes it to bow in the middle as it ages and is used.

Very nice piece, might have to build onesimilar to that for myself.

Peace,
    Paul

Comment

thats nice. how much did the plate run you? ive been wanting to build a table too but the price of plate scares me.

Comment

Originally posted by jbyrd View Post

I love my old Airco. Other than the cost of adding a 100amp service just for the welder! That thing is a welding beast.
        I use an old Airco at work. Pretty good old machine.

Comment

Very nice table.
          50 sq. feet x 20.4 lbs per square ft. WOW. Very solid.

If there is a quake just get under it.

Comment

Great job, I need one! I really like the slots and dog-clamp arrangement. This table looks ideal to jig frames and other jobs needing a true surface to work off. Let us know how you get on with using it.

Comment

Thanks for the comments guys. The table is awesome to work with. I have done a few small man-gate jobs and it is a dream to be able to have the entire gate on the table at any one given time. Before part of it was always hanging off the side or something. Clamping slots work great. Thing is 1500 of fabricating bliss. :]

Comment

Working...
              X
              Special Offers: See the latest Miller deals and promotions.