Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

The forum is currently undergoing maintenance and is in a 'read-only' mode for the time being. Sorry for the inconvenience.

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Duck! It's a headache rack!

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Duck! It's a headache rack!

I made it with a little forging and my Hossfield. It's for new Chevy utility bed one ton that belongs to a friend.

The colors were chosen and applied by Marcus Spence @ Aerofinish in Lavon, Texas. He is one of those guys who can airbrush on chrome that you have to check to make sure it isn't real.
    Attached Files

I like it!

Later,
    Kev

Comment

Wow! I'd be afraid to put it on the truck for fear that it would get messed up doing its job.

Comment

Nice

No work during Duck season I would hope, hehe.

Comment

We haven't picked it up from the painter's place yet. I'm working day and night on http://www.eandhweek.org. You can see more at Ubuntu-Blox on facebook. Hopefully in the next week we'll pick it up and get it installed.

Comment

In the first pics a thought the duck was surrounded by hot dogs roasted on sticks LOL. You have to admit they looked nice and juicy.

Comment

Nice!

Sweet! I'd roll with that. Love the cat tails.

Comment

That is very nice work...Bob

Comment

Working...
                X
                Special Offers: See the latest Miller deals and promotions.