Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Building a Utility Trailer.

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Building a Utility Trailer.

Over the last few months I've slowly been chipping away at building a 54"by 84" utility trailer. Finally the job is done just as the weather is changing and we'll soon be able to work outside. Here is a link to the pictures I took as I was building it. Harolds trailer The trailer has a 5200lb axle with electric brakes. I initially built a ramp gate with expanded metal and the last picture in the album shows a frame for a short tailgate that I can use when hauling sand and gravel.
    HHMulder

Nice job. I can use some gravel if you have some time LOL...Bob

Comment

Why do the sides ramp up at the back?

Comment

Utility trailer

Just wanted the locking points on the gate a little higher than the height of the side walls.

Comment

where are the pictures

Originally posted by haroldmulder View Post
          Over the last few months I've slowly been chipping away at building a 54"by 84" utility trailer. Finally the job is done just as the weather is changing and we'll soon be able to work outside. Here is a link to the pictures I took as I was building it. Harolds trailer The trailer has a 5200lb axle with electric brakes. I initially built a ramp gate with expanded metal and the last picture in the album shows a frame for a short tailgate that I can use when hauling sand and gravel.
          HHMulder
          I clicked on the link Harolds trailer but can't find the pictures on there. Could you tell me where to look as the link does not take me to the pictures but to thousands of other pictures.

I would like to see the trailer pictures.

Comment

Working...
          X
          Special Offers: See the latest Miller deals and promotions.