Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

The forum is currently undergoing maintenance and is in a 'read-only' mode for the time being. Sorry for the inconvenience.

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Headache Rack Pictures

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Headache Rack Pictures

Hey guys,

Finally got around to posting the pictures of the headache rack that Dad and I built for my 1994 Chevy this past fall. We did all the work with his Millermatic 251. Hope you all enjoy. The first couple shots are of the truck as it was before. The next ones are the headache rack during the build and after we painted it. The last ones are of the truck after we put it and the toolbox on. Haven't got pics of it with the tailgate we built yet but hope to soon.
    Attached Files

Nice rack ya built there Bryce

How do you like your new Thunderbolt that you got for Christmas ? Cant wait to see the tailgate and things you have built with it your new machine.

Comment

Thunderbolt

I really like my new machine, already built several projects with it. Will take pictures and and post some when I get them painted.

Comment

that looks great. better than you can buy thats for shore.

Comment

Originally posted by bryce_burden View Post
          I really like my new machine, already built several projects with it. Will take pictures and and post some when I get them painted.
          Sounds great, IM glad you enjoy your new machine and its always enjoyable looking at others work painted or not.

Comment

unpainted is more fun, some thing about naked steel.

Comment

Originally posted by fun4now View Post
              unpainted is more fun, some thing about naked steel.
              until rust kicks in!

Comment

if i had a pickup truck i would make one.

i drive a 83' suburban... and its MILLER BLUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                X
                Special Offers: See the latest Miller deals and promotions.