Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

14K GVW Deckover trailer

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

a lot of secondary roads here in Ca are 96" max.

Comment

Ya, there are roads like that in every state, however the main freeways and highways are 102".
      If there is a job that needs to be done on the restricted roads and you need to be on that road more than once, get a temp permit. Those are not so bad

Comment

i was doing alright until i had to turn my head sideways to view that 1 pic-no, just kidding. nice job. all with a miller suitcase mig welder?-the 8 model or 12!

Comment

I used my TB302 and the 12vs suitcase

Comment

Trailer

Wow Wish I had that for land scaping block would work awesome Great job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Amazing work.

Comment

Nice trailer, my little 5 x 10 that i'm building pales in comparison. Did you start the build in an apartment complex parking lot?

Comment

I started behind my shop. I didn't have enough room inside so the parking lot became the build location.

Comment

nice trailer

great job on the trailer! could you tell me were you got the design, and how much it weighs?

Comment

I design my own trailers based on the requirement of the customer.

weighs in at 3200 lbs.

I had stated earlier in the post that it was about 2100 lbs. I didn't include the tires and axles.

I had it on a truck scale so it could be registered in CO and it weighs 3200#

Comment

Working...
                      X
                      Special Offers: See the latest Miller deals and promotions.