Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Welding and Beer!

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Larwyn View Post
    Looks good......I guess the Budwiser is for when you don't want to drink beer?
    Perhaps the Budweiser is for watering the plants and to mop the shop floor with?

Comment

Originally posted by jessehornberger View Post
      It is actually an industrial dairy cooler from my old high school. (The kind that you put crates of those little milk cartons in) They were throwing it out because the compressor went bad. A $150 fix for a $2600 fridge!
      Name:  bdba490b39dc0d116c567320cf6d8762.jpg
Views: 1
Size:  28.5 KB

I actually have one of these at work that is getting replaced on Mon. It freezes everything so they gave up on it. I might have to rethink what to do with this one now.

Comment

This is a very good example of the best use of a talented welder,impressive!
        Now can anyone tell me why I have to re-log in every time I reply to a thread?

Comment

Originally posted by fornra View Post
          This is a very good example of the best use of a talented welder,impressive!
          Now can anyone tell me why I have to re-log in every time I reply to a thread?
          Did you check the little sq box to keep you logged on???...Bob

Comment

3 beer towers!

Built the 3 towers! Still need to get the beer shank for the 3rd. I also resurfaced the fridge with a flap wheel to hide the years of abuse.
            Name:  96ebea614f634bd2c5ed128169d5b82b.jpg
Views: 1
Size:  22.3 KB

Comment

A 7" velcro backed scotch brite disc & rubber backing pad on a 9" grinder also makes for a nice refinish on stainless and if you really want to add the pizzaz put a wool polishing bonnet over that and some mothers mag wheel polish will really make it pop.

Comment

beer on tap now!

here is a link to the full build! still have to save up the money to set up the 3rd keg.
                http://www.facebook.com/album.php?ai...2&l=08b1c93b0e

Comment

We can look at the thumbnails, but:

"The photo is currently unavailable
                  The photo you requested cannot be displayed right now. It may be temporarily unavailable, the link you clicked on may have expired, or you may not have the permission to view this photo."

Comment

whats up with u bud bashers-served me well for 35+ years. i'm currently expanding my horizons though-blue moon ring a bell?

Comment

Working...
                    X
                    Special Offers: See the latest Miller deals and promotions.