If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Being able to roll that saw around will be the best improvement you could have done for it.
Looks good. Is the expanded metal section made to hold something?
What color is it gonna be? Black should look good or grey hammertone maybe?
Miller Dynasty 700...OH YEA BABY!!
MM 350P...PULSE SPRAYIN' MONSTER
Miller Dynasty 280 with AC independent expansion card
Miller Dynasty 200 DX "Blue Lightning"
Miller Bobcat 225 NT (what I began my present Biz with!)
Miller 30-A Spoolgun
Miller Spectrum 300
Miller 225 Thunderbolt (my first machine bought new 1980)
Miller Digital Elite Titanium 9400
Good job. Every piece of equipment in my shop is on wheels.....I mean everything. It is so nice to be able to move equip. around if needed, especially to clean up, & definitely to find that tiny "thing" that just happened to walk away. Don't stop there....do them all.
* Complete welding, machine, & fab shop *
* Mobile unit *
* Finally retired *
* A man's word is his honor..... without honor, there is nothing. *
* Words are like bullets..... once they leave your muzzle, you cannot get them back. *
* I have no reservation to kill nor hesitation to die for the U.S. Constitution & the American Flag. *
* Age is a state of mind..... at my age, you cannot fathom what is in my mind. *