Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

weld table pics.

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• weld table pics.

so here are 2 pictures of my fab table.4ft x 8ft x 3/8 top,and 2-1/2 x 3-1/2 frame.(odd size but got a good price on it.)will also post this with the others that got started on a post a few days ago.
    Attached Files

Very nice and good use of storage.

Comment

Very nice and massive i like it

Comment

Your Table

That is very nice work. It looks like a welder's version of a Knaack War Wagon.

Irish

Comment

Excellent. Is it your design? If so would you mind if we copied it and then sized it to suit us?

Comment

Originally posted by Grumpy2 View Post
            Excellent. Is it your design? If so would you mind if we copied it and then sized it to suit us?
            thats what this is all about,take someones idea and make it to suit your needs.

Comment

Originally posted by crawler View Post
              Very nice and good use of storage.

Comment

Why the lock? Is there stuff inside that's worth more than the welder sitting next to it?

Comment

probably so,all my power tools,high freq box,are kept in it.i have been robbed of my previous gas burning machine (both only a year old)and trailer,which still had the original top for this table still laying in it,plus a few other things that they could easily get their hands on.this happened about 3 years ago.

Comment

Very nice

Well conceived and executed.

Comment

looks really good!!!

Comment

Nice!

Well done!

Plenty of overhand to clamp onto, storage space galore, caster for mobility. SWEET!

Comment

LOOKS GREAT!!!!!!
                          I may have to copy your design also . I`am pressed for space !

Comment

Working...
                          X
                          Special Offers: See the latest Miller deals and promotions.