Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

The forum is currently undergoing maintenance and is in a 'read-only' mode for the time being. Sorry for the inconvenience.

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dynasty 200 DX

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey fun4now,
    I think I worked in that shop. Ha Ha.

Comment

and to think i waisted $1750.oo on a new TA-185 when i could have gotten one of them imports for a lot less. they look like they last a wile if ya keep the cardboard dry.

Comment

Thanks again for all of your answers !

I didn't know that you can weld such a thick material with Dynasty 200 DX. So i think i'll buy oneand otherwise, you can also weld very thin material and all sorts of metal and non-metal.

Synchroman, do you remember in which restaurant did you eat ? Yeah it is very beautiful and Marshall Tito is a LEGEND

Villemur, here is a picture of Iskravar 210 L mig welder. You can also go on official internet page of Iskravar - www.iskra-varjenje.si
        Attached Files

Comment

Funny pictures
          high-tech stick welder

Comment

Originally posted by SLO Iron Man View Post
            Thanks again for all of your answers !

<snip>

Synchroman, do you remember in which restaurant did you eat ? Yeah it is very beautiful and Marshall Tito is a LEGEND

<snip>
            No, sorry....it was a long time ago. I sure liked the local beer and sausage, though. Ha.

Comment

Interesting how those welders look identical to several Chinese welders I've looked at....esp. that ac/dc 200 tig

Comment

SLO, thanks for posting the picture of your welder. It's great to have you here on this board.

Fun4now, do you have do-it-yourself plans for that homemade welder that you posted, it looks like a winner! We could modify it for a scratch-start tig torch and sell the plans on Ebay. Actually, I definitely admire the ingenuity of that rig...

Comment

sorry villemur, i got no plans. i went the easy way and got a pre-essembled (the TA-185) a little more $$ but i also got a few extra options like HF start.

Comment

Chinese are copying from us

Comment

Working...
                    X
                    Special Offers: See the latest Miller deals and promotions.