Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What can i build with a old shopping cart?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

they make great welding carts

in a few hours you will have a new welding cart .

Comment

The side cart comes in handy at camp sites. Pop it off and use for your grilling
      Attached Files
      Fab Tech

Comment

Be careful using cart for grilling...its chrome plated and can be toxic to food and you!

Comment

As you can see, there really isn't much you can do with 'em. Might as well just send them to me. I just measured and I just barely have room to store a couple out behind the garage... You're welcome!
          Professional firefighter (retired). Amateur everything else I try to do...
          Oh yeah: GO BIG RED!

Comment

Comment

shopping cart

shopping carts make great engines dollies great for big block engines

Comment

hmm

well what is it what are ya gonna do ?

Comment

take the cart from the boat put a plate on the bottom and tow it behind a sea doo or quad
                  Leblond Makino mills
                  HAAS CNC SL-40 lathe
                  American Pacemaker lathe
                  wells index mill
                  hydrotel rebuilt
                  syncrowave 250
                  diversion 165
                  Miller Elite Vintage USA

Comment

Cant believe nobody said this shopping cart go kart Click image for larger version

Name:	shopingkartgokart.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	108.7 KB
ID:	511209

Comment

Originally posted by DOUBLE-A- View Post
                      Cant believe nobody said this shopping cart go kart [ATTACH]26169[/ATTACH]
                      That is one of those 25 cent deposit carts LOL. They chain them together and when they get rechained you get your quarter back...Bob
                      Bob Wright

Spool Gun conversion. How To Do It. Below.
                      http://www.millerwelds.com/resources...php?albumid=48

Comment

Originally posted by aametalmaster View Post
                        That is one of those 25 cent deposit carts LOL. They chain them together and when they get rechained you get your quarter back...Bob
                        Well shoot 25 cents for a go-kart frame? where do I get one? Lol

I was gonna suggest a go-kart, too. Save those casters, and make your own custom welding dolly, a good set of wheels like that arent real cheap, why waste em on a shopping kart

Comment

hmm

ive got shopping cart casters on all kinds of stuff there's a couple spots in town where they get dumped and left a thing a couple stores here have done to stop there carts from leaving is they have an electric wheel break on the wheels with a wire buried around the perimeter of the parking lot if ya go over the wire the wheels lock up

Comment

Working...
                          X