Work table - Outdoor/Removable

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lindley View Post
    By the way, my wife thought of hinging them to the wall so that I wouldn't have to remove them. That's not a bad idea either.

This is a "starter home" for us, so anything I do in the backyard I will likely have to walk away from with little or no compensation when we go to sell. Just wanted to mention that.

Here is a shot of the actual shed before I finished it:

When my wife and i look at real estate we always want to see the garage or work shed. It is a big plus for creative people. Adds value to the home. What if you want to work at night without bothering a family member?

I would not hinge the table to the shed. you may have a need to move the table out away from the shed for a project. And if you pound on the table it will rattle everything in the shed. And if you move you can take your tables with you. I would use square tubing and cap off the bottoms to prevent corrosion. A good steel table is always sellable too.

Comment

Originally posted by NoogaD View Post
      I was thinking about a hinged work table. It would be a lot easier than moving tables in and out of your shed whenever you wanted to do something. Especially if you are like me and waaaaaay over do it and your welding table ends up weighing 700 pounds.
      I really like that heavy duty table!!
      Always an asset.

Comment

very interesting

Comment

Working...
        X