Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Service truck

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Service truck

Just put together old new service truck, i was lucky to find a 94 model with only 50,000 miles on it. I just sent bed to paint, will post more pics after we put it back together....
    Attached Files

nice job..
    wish my shop was that big.

Comment

Thanks, well i have been in business for over 30 years. It wasnt always this big. However the bigger you get, the bigger the headaches.....

Comment

Here is our shop right after we built it. (2000).
        Attached Files
        Last edited by starweld; 11-24-2010, 11:29 AM.

Comment

Very nice What are youre plans to finish it out?
          Crane air work lights ...
          Looking forward to more pics

Comment

What type of work do you do?
            Most guys want the operator end of their machines facing the driver side of the truck, I was just wondering why yours is on the passengers side?

Comment

We do a little of everything. The reason i have always worked off of passenger side is if you are the doing a repair along the road, you dont have to be in the road to wrap up, ar make adjustments. Just a personal preference.....

Comment

Originally posted by starweld View Post
                We do a little of everything. The reason i have always worked off of passenger side is if you are the doing a repair along the road, you dont have to be in the road to wrap up, ar make adjustments. Just a personal preference.....
                That makes sense, I was just wondering, everyone has their own preferences.
                Looks like it should get the job done!

Comment

Finished

Here it is, havent used it yet, but lookng forward to it!! Let me know your thoughts......
                  Attached Files

Comment

I like it. It does look easy to work off from.

Comment

Working...
                    X
                    Special Offers: See the latest Miller deals and promotions.