1ST welding bed.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1ST welding bed.

Soon I will be makeing my first welding bed. I know there are about as many welding beds out there as there are welders. I want to hear from some of yall out there who have custome beds what are some of the tings you would include in your bed.

I dont want just a flat bed wiht a machine on it, DUH yea i know I eed a space for my machine, torch, and some hand tools. Would you make any boxes desines around a single use?
    Just cause I ain't old don't mean I ain't old school.

"Never tell people how to do things. Tell them what to do and they will surprise you with their ingenuity."
    -Gen. George Smith Patton, Jr-

If you don't like the sparks and flame you can always be a desk jocky pencil pusher.

You soul better belong to jesus because your @$$ belongs to me.
    -MEGADETH-

You can never have too many boxes.
    Attached Files

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	P9050011.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	69.2 KB
ID:	510867
      Or it can never be too shiny.

Comment

Originally posted by kandrwelding View Post
        Soon I will be makeing my first welding bed. I know there are about as many welding beds out there as there are welders. I want to hear from some of yall out there who have custome beds what are some of the tings you would include in your bed.

I dont want just a flat bed wiht a machine on it, DUH yea i know I eed a space for my machine, torch, and some hand tools. Would you make any boxes desines around a single use?
        Sure, why not? if you have something you want kept inside, make a space for it.

Watch your weight, it adds up in a hurry.
        Jeff

Comment

Good lookin trucks, guys. And both Cummins, even better!

Comment

Working...
          X