Im looking to build a small table with a vice to weld on. Wheels are a must for the mobilty around the shop. I have a bigger table, (when i need to get aggressive) this would be just to hold a couple pieces while i zap them together. I guess i would have to have a top with angled out legs to support the vise, so it doesnt topple over from the weight. I guess, im asking for a rolling vise....Any ideas for me?
No announcement yet.
Small Rolling Welding Table/ With Vice Plans?Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
- Jan 2007
* Complete welding, machine, & fab shop *
* Mobile unit *
* Finally retired *
* A man's word is his honor..... without honor, there is nothing. *
* Words are like bullets..... once they leave your muzzle, you cannot get them back. *
* I have no reservation to kill nor hesitation to die for the U.S. Constitution & the American Flag. *
* Age is a state of mind..... at my age, you cannot fathom what is in my mind. *
- Sep 2005
Miller 251...sold the spoolgun to DiverBill.
Miller DialArc 250
Lincoln PrecisionTig 275
Hypertherm 900 plasma cutter
Bridgeport "J" head mill...tooled up
Jet 14 X 40 lathe...ditto
South Bend 9" lathe...yeah, got the change gears too
Logan 7" shaper
Ellis 3000 band saw
Hossfeld bender w/shopbuilt hyd.
Victor Journeyman torch and gauges
3 Gerstner boxes of mostly Starrett tools
Lots of dust bunnies
Too small of a shop at 40 X 59.