Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

restoring a thunderbolt 225v

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• restoring a thunderbolt 225v

Hi, I am restoring a Miller Thunderbolt 225v, and in the process of removing wires going to on/off switch I broke one of the ends off the switch trying to loosen a nut. My question is where can I find a switch for one of these? Or where can I find a switch that will fit in it's place that is made the same way. I have tried the miller site, Lowes, Ebay, internet. I can not find anything. I would appreciate any help in finding a replacement switch. Thanks in advance.

Try a switch for Lincoln

In the early 1990's I bought a Thunderbolt and wanted a longer cord. Upon tightening the new cord lug onto the switch, I cracked the switch. The switch for Lincoln 225 stick machines and 200 series Powermigs fit in. The new 216 PowerMig has a different switch. Actually if the welding store doesn't have a 40 amp switch that looks similar to yours they can order one directly from Miller.

Comment

http://www.millerwelds.com/service/o...uals.php?model Manuals have parts lists.

Comment

Thanks for the help guys

Comment

Working...
        X
        Special Offers: See the latest Miller deals and promotions.