Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

The forum is currently undergoing maintenance and is in a 'read-only' mode for the time being. Sorry for the inconvenience.

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pup peepholes for sale or rent.....

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RudyOnWheels View Post
    Thank You! I do protect myself, and this is another reason why I only Tig weld these days, no flying sparks or slag, for the most part. I do all my welding with a leather apron on, draped over my legs and feet (and $400 air cushion!) and aldo put a leather welding jacket over my legs under the apron. When I first started to re-learn how to Tig running the pedal with my elbow, (.60 thou or less aluminum 99.9% of time) I set the torch in a holder I had made to the left of my left leg. (I am left handed) Well, little did I know, it fell out of the holder, I musta bumped it, and must have sat on my leg for a min or so. I started having muscle spasams, and my legs were going nuts, but I didnt think too much of it. The torch must have fell on the floor after a min or so. Well, later on that night, I see a big WET spot on my jeans on top of my thigh. I think, wtf? So I pull up my jeans, and my leg has a quarter sized puss-leaking burn on it, that is what the "wet stuff" was. I thought to myself, WOW, I bet that hurts like a MOFO. "Today, is a GOOD DAY to be paralyzed LOL"...... When my legs were jumping up and down and going nuts, I didnt think too much of it because i used to get real bad Urinary tract infections all the time, and those would give me bad spasams. But it was my leg feeling the pain, the pain signals just dont make it to the brain to alert me of the situation, due to my spinal cord injury. Think of it as the wires being cut or smashed in the conduit (my spinal cord) between the nerves, and my brain...... I do my best to avoid these sorts of things nowadays!!!

Thanks for thinking of me!

Oh, and I still LOVE the pup-peepholes idea!! Can I borrow the pics?

Thank You, Rudy
    I can relate to the smell of burning flesh.

Wheelchair

Comment

I would love to make a couple of these for my pups, but i worried that someone might not like my dogs as much as i do and throw a bait through the window or feed it to them directly.
      Some sick people around here.

At the moment my dogs are not seen or heard

Comment

Working...
      X
      Special Offers: See the latest Miller deals and promotions.