Welding trailer blueprints?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• s&s welding
    started a topic Welding trailer blueprints?

Welding trailer blueprints?

Can somebody post up some pics and maybe blueprints for a nice welding trailer. I really like that trailer in the projects section but nobody responds to me over there.

• s&s welding
    replied
    Cool thanks for the replys guys its helping me make my decisions on my trailer easier.

Leave a comment:

• rgunn1
    replied
    You may also want the check out the website for Big Tex trailers. They have a detailed "info sheet" for each model in their line. I wouldn't call them "plans," but they will get you pointed in the right direction.

Leave a comment:

• nfinch86
    replied
    Trailer Plans !

Go to Northern Tools & equipment, they have a dozen or so trailer plans for purchase, cheap too !
    I bought a few several years ago.

......... Norm

Leave a comment:

• Sberry
    replied
    I saw one the other day wish I had a camera for, super simple, looked maybe like someone had done it before. Short tandem purchased trailer, added a bottle rack on front, I think it was a 500 commander maybe on it and an Ironworker's gang box behind it. Super simple and slick, must have taken only a couple hrs of real work to put it together.

Leave a comment:

• 1havnfun
    replied
    Some resources

If your new at designing or building a trailer go to
    www.utilitytrailerkit.com

There you will find prints for around $25.

Also you can buy the running gear if you don't already have that.

For tech help goto
    www.trailerparts-site.com
    at the top of the page is free tech support

Leave a comment:

• electradyne
    replied
    Welding Trailer

Look at my profile for some trailer pics of what I am building right now. If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Leave a comment:

• aametalmaster
    replied
    What type of trailer? Whatya gonna haul?. Here is some of the 500 i made over a few years. But no prints...Bob
    http://s110.photobucket.com/albums/n...0have%20built/

Leave a comment:

Working...
X