No announcement yet.

Welding trailer blueprints?

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welding trailer blueprints?

Can somebody post up some pics and maybe blueprints for a nice welding trailer. I really like that trailer in the projects section but nobody responds to me over there.

What type of trailer? Whatya gonna haul?. Here is some of the 500 i made over a few years. But no prints...Bob
    Bob Wright

Spool Gun conversion. How To Do It. Below.

Welding Trailer

Look at my profile for some trailer pics of what I am building right now. If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Some resources

If your new at designing or building a trailer go to

There you will find prints for around $25.

Also you can buy the running gear if you don't already have that.

For tech help goto
        at the top of the page is free tech support
        Live Right Have Fun

XMT350 CV/CC
        22A Feeder
        Dynasty 200DX
        12vs Extreme
        Hypertherm PowerMax 1000
        20" x 40" CNC Mills (2)
        16" x 60" engine lathe
        65 Ton edwards iron worker
        3/16' x 24" power slip roll
        16' power feed mitering bandsaw
        and other fun toys

I saw one the other day wish I had a camera for, super simple, looked maybe like someone had done it before. Short tandem purchased trailer, added a bottle rack on front, I think it was a 500 commander maybe on it and an Ironworker's gang box behind it. Super simple and slick, must have taken only a couple hrs of real work to put it together.

Trailer Plans !

Go to Northern Tools & equipment, they have a dozen or so trailer plans for purchase, cheap too !
            I bought a few several years ago.

......... Norm
            - Arcair- K 4000 CAC.
            - LN - 25
            - Lincoln Ranger 8
            -DeWalt Compressor

You may also want the check out the website for Big Tex trailers. They have a detailed "info sheet" for each model in their line. I wouldn't call them "plans," but they will get you pointed in the right direction.

Cool thanks for the replys guys its helping me make my decisions on my trailer easier.