Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Welding trailer blueprints?

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welding trailer blueprints?

Can somebody post up some pics and maybe blueprints for a nice welding trailer. I really like that trailer in the projects section but nobody responds to me over there.

What type of trailer? Whatya gonna haul?. Here is some of the 500 i made over a few years. But no prints...Bob
    http://s110.photobucket.com/albums/n...0have%20built/

Comment

Welding Trailer

Look at my profile for some trailer pics of what I am building right now. If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Comment

Some resources

If your new at designing or building a trailer go to
        www.utilitytrailerkit.com

There you will find prints for around $25.

Also you can buy the running gear if you don't already have that.

For tech help goto
        www.trailerparts-site.com
        at the top of the page is free tech support

Comment

I saw one the other day wish I had a camera for, super simple, looked maybe like someone had done it before. Short tandem purchased trailer, added a bottle rack on front, I think it was a 500 commander maybe on it and an Ironworker's gang box behind it. Super simple and slick, must have taken only a couple hrs of real work to put it together.

Comment

Trailer Plans !

Go to Northern Tools & equipment, they have a dozen or so trailer plans for purchase, cheap too !
            I bought a few several years ago.

......... Norm

Comment

You may also want the check out the website for Big Tex trailers. They have a detailed "info sheet" for each model in their line. I wouldn't call them "plans," but they will get you pointed in the right direction.

Comment

Cool thanks for the replys guys its helping me make my decisions on my trailer easier.

Comment

Working...
                X
                Special Offers: See the latest Miller deals and promotions.