No announcement yet.

Handy filler rod holder idea.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Im going to issue a warning to all: Learned this from my friend at work yes shes a girl and yes she blond maybe that explains it. When using a oxy/actylene torch do not hold lit torch inbetween legs. The result ice pack in your britches for a week and a not so pleasent time removing the pants that have melted onto your legs, this happen to my friend at work since then we have banished her to the wheel grinder, Oh lord she can sharpen metal maybe that wasn't a good idea lol

Comment

When using a oxy/actylene torch do not hold lit torch inbetween legs
      you have got to be kidding , thats no way to start a week at work. or a weekend project at home.
      thanks for the help
      ......or..........
      hope i helped
      sigpic
      feel free to shoot me an e-mail direct i have time to chat. james@newyorkmetalart.com
      summer is here, plant a tree. if you don't have space or time to plant one sponsor some one else to plant one for you. a tree is an investment in our planet, help it out.
      JAMES

Comment

Originally posted by migman69 View Post
        Im going to issue a warning to all: Learned this from my friend at work yes shes a girl and yes she blond maybe that explains it. When using a oxy/actylene torch do not hold lit torch inbetween legs. The result ice pack in your britches for a week and a not so pleasent time removing the pants that have melted onto your legs, this happen to my friend at work since then we have banished her to the wheel grinder, Oh lord she can sharpen metal maybe that wasn't a good idea lol
        OUCH!!!

Comment

Originally posted by bob_e95482 View Post
          Were you holding the rod bare-handed?
          In fact i was.... BUT i had rubber soled shoes on and my table is insulated...
          lucky eh?<-----thats a canadian thing or do you say it "thang"?
          Will it weld? I loooove electricity!

Miller 251/30A spool
          Syncro200
          Spectrum 625
          O/A
          Precix 5x10 CNC Router12"Z
          Standard modern lathe
          Cheap Chinese mill that does the trick... sort of...
          horizontal 7x12 bandsaw
          Roland XC540 PRO III
          54" laminator
          hammer and screwdriver (most used)
          little dog
          pooper scooper (2nd most used...)

Comment

maybe try welding with a pair of electricians tools lol just kiddin man

Comment

Originally posted by migman69 View Post
              maybe try welding with a pair of electricians tools lol just kiddin man
              bin there done that.. maaaannnnnnyyy times.... I think ive blown out more than my fair share of plyers over the course of my electrical carreer..

then I talk to my work -and my tools... not in a kindly fashion either... hehehehehe...

awww for f*&^s sake..! that was my best pair of linemans...! who's the jack *** that turned the power on?!?!
              Will it weld? I loooove electricity!

Miller 251/30A spool
              Syncro200
              Spectrum 625
              O/A
              Precix 5x10 CNC Router12"Z
              Standard modern lathe
              Cheap Chinese mill that does the trick... sort of...
              horizontal 7x12 bandsaw
              Roland XC540 PRO III
              54" laminator
              hammer and screwdriver (most used)
              little dog
              pooper scooper (2nd most used...)

Comment

Working...
              X