christmas presents ideas: candle holders

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• christmas presents ideas: candle holders

been working on Christmas presents for family n friends tell me what you think. Ok i Know i am cheap hahaha...
    Attached Files

i build stuff for christmas presents all the time... nice builds... did you buy the basket or make em the proper way?
    welder_one

nothing fancy, just a few hot glue guns for metal
    www.sicfabrications.com

Comment

I like 'em. I build stuff for gifts also. I figure when I give them something hand made, there is no worry that they already have 3 or 8 of them and they will not see it on a shelf at Walmart or Target!
      Professional firefighter (retired). Amateur everything else I try to do...
      Oh yeah: GO BIG RED!

Comment

no baskets are not hand made. wish i had a gig to made them. so until i can afford 1 I'll be buying them. thank for the feed back....

Comment

candle holder look great and family always like the handmade stuff. Wish I had your talent for metal art.

Comment

goggle picket twister easy build

Comment

Wow! Did you make those? They look fantastic! Being a complete welding n00b, I don't see myself creating something as nice anytime soon. Of course, I'm here to learn, and that's exactly what I plan doing. I'll be keeping a close eye on you. LOL. Thanks for sharing.
              Ready to Go!
              Mig Welding newbie.

Comment

Working...
              X