Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

The forum is currently undergoing maintenance and is in a 'read-only' mode for the time being. Sorry for the inconvenience.

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

christmas presents ideas: candle holders

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• christmas presents ideas: candle holders

been working on Christmas presents for family n friends tell me what you think. Ok i Know i am cheap hahaha...
    Attached Files

i build stuff for christmas presents all the time... nice builds... did you buy the basket or make em the proper way?

Comment

I like 'em. I build stuff for gifts also. I figure when I give them something hand made, there is no worry that they already have 3 or 8 of them and they will not see it on a shelf at Walmart or Target!

Comment

no baskets are not hand made. wish i had a gig to made them. so until i can afford 1 I'll be buying them. thank for the feed back....

Comment

candle holder look great and family always like the handmade stuff. Wish I had your talent for metal art.

Comment

goggle picket twister easy build

Comment

Wow! Did you make those? They look fantastic! Being a complete welding n00b, I don't see myself creating something as nice anytime soon. Of course, I'm here to learn, and that's exactly what I plan doing. I'll be keeping a close eye on you. LOL. Thanks for sharing.

Comment

Working...
              X
              Special Offers: See the latest Miller deals and promotions.