Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lowbuck Pipe Notcher

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lowbuck Pipe Notcher

Looked around for awhile until I found what would meet my needs. Should have bought one along time ago. I build alot of pipe fence and this thing sure speed up the process with a good clean fit. Paid for its self in one job I like that. Just thought I would share this little tool with others and a couple of pics
    Attached Files

And the brand is??? for our fellow readers...Bob

Comment

William's Lowbuck perhaps?

Comment

Williams lowbuck notcher Sorry

Lowbucktools.com

Comment

No problem, nice job...Bob

Comment

I've had one of those for over twenty years now. I have mine mounted to a piece of two inch quarter wall square tubing for inserting into receiver hitches. I have them on the truck in various places and on the work benches at the shop.

When I grow up I want to as smart as Williams is.

I have mine set up for 1 7/8" now because I have the Vogel for the two and three eighths. The Vogel can do schedule forty all day long, well, as long as you can....

Comment

no picture

I tried to open up to see the picture of the pipe notcher,but nothing but a bunch of jibberish,or whatever you want to call it. Quite often this happens when I try to open something. Nothing that makes sense,just some random lower and upper case letters with comas,periods,weird symbols that you can`t even make with a keyboard,maybe even hyroglifics[not sure about spelling]. any ideas why this happens? Thanks.

Comment

Click link to see it on their website.

http://www.lowbucktools.com/notcher.html

Comment

Working...
                X
                Special Offers: See the latest Miller deals and promotions.