Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Homemade Belt Sander gets some paint

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Homemade Belt Sander gets some paint

Here is a link to photobucket of the Belt sander.
    Vernon

http://s795.photobucket.com/albums/y...Belt%20Sander/

I have been following your progress on the sander project with interest. Nice job!

Don

Comment

Homemade belt sander Guards

Originally posted by Don52 View Post
      I have been following your progress on the sander project with interest. Nice job!

Don
      Thank you Don. I hope to finsh it soon Thank you for the post was thinking no cares lol. Vernon

Comment

Wow after all that work I would afraid to use it lol. Looks amazing.

Comment

Homemade belt sander Guards

Originally posted by jrscgsr View Post
          Wow after all that work I would afraid to use it lol. Looks amazing.
          Well I'm hopefully going to make better things with it. Thank you Vernon

Comment

It's not that we dont care its the fact that were all jealous with envy.
            You taking orders yet?

Comment

Homemade belt sander

Originally posted by fabricator View Post
              It's not that we dont care its the fact that were all jealous with envy.
              You taking orders yet?
              Thank you Fabricator,
              I will make plans some day but will answer in ? Anyone mite have willing to share with anyone. I made one pcs at a time most of the sander is fairly simple maybe 3 or parts that took some thinking to make. Thank you Vernon

Comment

Vernon, Fantastic job on the sander! Thatís something to be proud of. To have access to the tools to make such a fine tool is one thing, the skill to use them is another! Keep up the good work.

Comment

Homemade belt sander

Originally posted by Ranch Land Toys (RLT) View Post
                  Vernon, Fantastic job on the sander! Thatís something to be proud of. To have access to the tools to make such a fine tool is one thing, the skill to use them is another! Keep up the good work.
                  Thank you I feel I understand alot, But I also know there so much to learn and still to see. Had great start because my Dad and Grandpa Did this very type work help me alot learning from great teachers. Didn't hurt that they where really good at it also. Thank you Vernon

Comment

Great job! It's really satisfying to make and use tools you've built yourself.

Comment

Homemade belt sander

Originally posted by HWMRob View Post
                      Great job! It's really satisfying to make and use tools you've built yourself.
                      Thank you and yes very stisfying to build your own tool
                      Thanks Vernon

Comment

Working...
                      X
                      Special Offers: See the latest Miller deals and promotions.