Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Newbie needs help!

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newbie needs help!

Hi all, am new to this, am looking for help, i would like to make an inversion table for my wife as she has a back problem, does anyone have any basic plans that will help me make this piece of equipment. I live in south africa and the prices for the store ones are very very expensive.+/- r 6000.00 (s.a. Currency) i google'd it and found s/thing on you tube but it was in a foreign language. Also i am in the building / home repair industry am work for myself , and would like to build a basic utility trailer with a removable lid, where i can store my tools & equipment in, has any one got plans for this type of project.

Thank in advance for any help
    regards
    andrew

Welcome to the Miller Forum Andrew.

Sorry don't have any plans though.

but you'll need quite a bit of Practice before attempting either project so go ahead an buy some scrap steel and get to burning some wire.

Do you own a Welding Machine yet?

Comment

Working...
    X
    Special Offers: See the latest Miller deals and promotions.