Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Member On Board

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Member On Board

Hello Everyone New To The Message Board I Am A Welder Hobby And As My Job I Am In The Market For A New Welding Helmet Waht Is Your Opinion On The New Speedglas 9002x Helmets If You Have Any Views About Them Or Others Let Me Know Thanks::d

Holy crap, I think your like the third person to join up today alone... welcome aboard.

I have no idea about the helmet you mention. I have a miller elite and its a nice lid. Sometimes at low amps while tigging i get flashed though.. not a pleasant feeling.

Comment

Welcome to the board Brian

I have the SpeedGlas Utility myself and I love it. If I had it to do over, I would have bought one of the better ones with an adjustment for sensitivity. The sun and yellow caution lights on vehicles makes my helmet go into some kind of fit until it is out of range.

Comment

welcome.
        i have had my BWE for many years and love it. the new ones have some cool new features as well.
        its kind of a look for what you think is the best fit for you . many have small diferences but if you stick to a good name brand you should be happy with it.

Comment

Working...
        X
        Special Offers: See the latest Miller deals and promotions.