I've been reading about stuff everyone makes or fixes, and I thought I would share my latest creation. I recently bought a nice used small Bobcat for lifting and other odd jobs. It only had a bucket when I bought it. The "Bob-Tach" quick dis-connect that is on the back of the attachments (that you can weld on to another attachment) cost $220 at Bobcat, so I fabricated 2 of my own. I started with a set of pallet forks. I bought the used carriage and 36" forks for $175, and eyeballed the back of the bucket, and copied it. Then I got bored the other day and decided to make a trailer mover mount. It's nice being able to swap attachments for the right job. Anyway, I have learned a lot on this site, and thanks for all the great ideas!
No announcement yet.
Bobcat attachment Trailer mover