Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

trailer rebuild

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• trailer rebuild

though as I havn't posted here in ages I would post some pics of my trailer rebuild I made this trailer in 1989 and it was due for a refub so i started by cutting the rusted floor out then fitting rust repair panels in tacking them in place then after that welding them in and before paint sealing the gaps with wurth kd bond also made new mud guards and fitted LED lights allround honda suv rims ally rope rails and ally floor then painted to my ute

more pics the hitech area were i painted it

Comment

some of the last details done testing lights new ally rope rails fitted and the floor the floor is 6mm ally sheet so hopefully i will get another 21yrs out out of it now

finished job

Comment

Wow! nice job.

I really like the four bar aluminum diamond plate fendes. It looks like the same stuff I used on my truck.

Comment

what the **** kind of car is that???

Comment

Nice ute I wish we could get those here in the states.

Comment

Originally posted by Joe from N.Y. View Post
              what the **** kind of car is that???
              its Ford falcon xr6 ute
              heres what it looks like with the canpoy and car bra on

Comment

There have been a couple of attempts to make those kinds of cars sell in the states but evidently it hasn't worked. The closest things we have to it here now are the mini-trucks.

Ford tried the old sheep in wolf's clothing some years ago with their F100 when they first came out with the F150. It looked like a truck but was a car underneath. A friend of mine thought he had got the deal of a lifetime on a pickup but only got a car instead.

Comment

Originally posted by wroughtnharv View Post
                  Ford tried the old sheep in wolf's clothing some years ago with their F100 when they first came out with the F150. It looked like a truck but was a car underneath. A friend of mine thought he had got the deal of a lifetime on a pickup but only got a car instead.
                  Harv......I really don't know even where to begin but you obviously ......OH never mind

Comment

Originally posted by FusionKing View Post
                    Harv......I really don't know even where to begin but you obviously ......OH never mind
                    There was one year when Ford had the F100 and the F150. The F150 had the Ford pickup undercarriage. The F100 had the station wagon undercarriage.

Of course if you didn't know that, well, you'd think I was bashing Fords now wouldn't you?

I would never do that.

Comment

Working...
                    X
                    Special Offers: See the latest Miller deals and promotions.