Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can you see the airplane?

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can you see the airplane?

My 38 year old son is still into the RC airplane thing. He took me with him once to watch him fly his new craft. First flight with new craft, telephone pole. So I made this to commemorate the event...
    Attached Files

ha thats great those things are dangerous for gas models theres a field were people fly them next to BMX race track one broke apart and the 5lbs engine came down and hit the dirt and drove it self 4 feet into the dirt

anyway its a cool project

Comment

About 25 years ago, 3 of use went out to watch a grumby friends maiden flight on a plane that he'd been working on for months in his spare time. He got it about 6 feet off the ground straight into a power pole at 50 mph. The look on his face was priceless, The three of us rolling on the ground must have been the same.

Comment

Thats just mean, very funny, but still mean

Comment

Working...
        X
        Special Offers: See the latest Miller deals and promotions.