No announcement yet.

New to me truck!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the bearing on that crane , well, around here, they are easily come by. old service trucks are dime a dozen 6# 8# cranes, heck could prolly start building bridges with the steel from those cranes laying around.... the old timers called those bearings the "circle" and others call em a slough bearing.
    welder_one

nothing fancy, just a few hot glue guns for metal
    www.sicfabrications.com

Comment

good news

Originally posted by welder_one View Post
      the bearing on that crane , well, around here, they are easily come by. old service trucks are dime a dozen 6# 8# cranes, heck could prolly start building bridges with the steel from those cranes laying around.... the old timers called those bearings the "circle" and others call em a slough bearing.
      The bearing in the crane was fine just needed about a tube of grease an retightened. workin like new now. Next is new hydralic line for the hose reel.
      Supplies power to the line bore machine 200 ft is going to be expensive
      got to add work lights rebuild the outrigger down tubes they are rusted threw in spots.

Comment

Looks like a sweet rig you got there.
        Miller 180

>>>---Mat---->

Comment

Originally posted by ohsobad_chevy View Post
          Looks like a sweet rig you got there.
          Thank you.
          Would greatly like any ideas on what else I could do to make life easier on the field.

Comment

one more pic

When I posted last I realized that I did not have any pics showing the driver side boxes open.
            Click image for larger version

Name:	100_1343.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	69.5 KB
ID:	508875
            Last edited by dppmfg; 09-25-2010, 03:28 PM.

Comment

Working...
            X