Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

The forum is currently undergoing maintenance and is in a 'read-only' mode for the time being. Sorry for the inconvenience.

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Coffee station

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coffee station

This is a quick little coffee station I made for our fire pumper truck for some of those long calls we get occasionally. I just used some scrap aluminum I had in the shop and bent the corners with an inside brake I made for the press. It features a removable floor to keep extra supplies and Im going to bend a lid for it so we can throw some things on top of it if we have to.
    Attached Files

Cool project I like the design of the box you made. Definetly needs a lid like you Said even if to just keep it clean.

Comment

You guys have time to make and drink coffee on a call??

Comment

Coffee station

Nice project! Been on a few of those overnighters myself. I always took a thermos when we had warning. Like relieving other crews, taking turns babysitting a firescene for the inspectors, etc. I like your idea!

Comment

Yea once the fire is finally out and we are doing mop up/salvage we could all use coffee, especially at 4am and nothing is open and we got another hour at least of work ahead.

Comment

good thinking

nice job

Comment

Working...
            X
            Special Offers: See the latest Miller deals and promotions.