No announcement yet.

Tool Cabinet Accessories

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Their Bluepoint brand excluded; They are some of the best tools I have ever used. The old Mac tools, ( before Stanley got too involved), were pretty good as well. I have owned Snap On and Mac tool boxes and of course Craftsman. If I had to buy another one today, it would be a Snap On. I have a Blue Point roll cart that has seen better days. It will be undergoing some major surgery. It's going to get a new frame and a small gasoline powered air compressor on the bottom level. The top half with the drawers will be mounted above. I'll try to post pics when I get it going good. I just can't start on it right now as I already have too many projects underway.
    Sometimes there's no second chances.

Comment

Hi Davinci,
      The best tool cab I have ever owned was a Waterloo from the States.
      Unfortunately they don't sell them here anymore.

Looking forward to seeing your projects.

Ji
      Grip it and Rip it

Comment

Jig,

I got to say, that with all the time and thought you put into the details, Snap On's accessories are no where near the quality and finish for the prices they ask!

I have a large investment into my roll cabs / chests and continue to buy more! But when it comes to the accessories and personalization, I find more satisfaction and many times, better design and details when I do it myself like you do!

Another plus! When we do these things ourselves, there is more unique "personalization" and pride in having a well finished addition, that no one else has!

Thanks for all that you share!

Comment

Hi Kamikaze,
          Thanks for the kind words.
          I have a few more projects that I will post soon and hopefully they too will be useful.

Ji
          Grip it and Rip it

Comment

Working...
          X