Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

tacmig dressed for the holidays

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tacmig dressed for the holidays

looooooooooking goooooood!!
    Attached Files

chestnuts roasting on an open fire....
    jack frost nipping at your toes....

Comment

O.K. That's good....Real good!

It's get'en cold around these parts this time a year and it's a good idea to cover the brass monkeys or bring'em in out of the cold!

TacMig

Comment

Originally posted by tacmig View Post
        It's get'en cold around these parts this time a year and it's a good idea to cover the brass monkeys or bring'em in out of the cold!

TacMig
        do you know what a "brass monkey " actually is in real life?

A hint: a fellow power&SAIL squadron member told some time ago and it has nothing to do with monkeys

and by the way... Ive heard from external sources that you better not mess with the squirrel too much. Though he has a sence of humour, he's liable to lose it and kick your a$$!
        Attached Files
        Last edited by SignWave; 12-13-2007, 07:28 PM.

Comment

I DO know

Comment

Originally posted by SignWave View Post

and by the way... Ive heard from external sources that you better not mess with the squirrel too much. Though he has a sence of humour, he's liable to lose it and kick your a$$!
            Word is really getting around, the Army and Jedi forces are among us. Im glad I didn't start this thread
            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by KBar View Post
              Word is really getting around, the Army and Jedi forces are among us. Im glad I didn't start this thread
              Same here!!! Im going to quietly walk away now... tip toe out of the pumpkin patch... Or is it the HAZLENUT TREE!!! Hahahahahaha!!!

Running away!

Comment

Check this out....

Originally posted by SignWave View Post
                do you know what a "brass monkey " actually is in real life?

A hint: a fellow power&SAIL squadron member told some time ago and it has nothing to do with monkeys

Here is the defined version per Wikipedia:

Brass monkey (colloquial expression), meaning something solid and inert that can only be affected by extremes, or meaning an extreme of cold.

That is exactly what I meant. Now here is what your friend meant: (I think)
                A nickname for the maritime flag of the Cunard Line.

The symbol I use in this forum (squirrel with the big berries) is my logo. I have used it for many years. Not only does he sport a respectable bag of berries, he and his fellow squirrels has had a life changing effect on me in which I have only shared with my Grandfather who is now past. In any event, that little trouble maker means a lot to me and I care for and protect squirrels.

Kinda of weird ehh??

TacMig

Comment

what no ninga squirrels ?? or is that coverd with the light sabers.LOL

Comment

I found a ninja squirrel, but I didnt figure Tacmig was Japanese...

As for a the definiton of a Brass Monkey: it is a deck plate made of brass of course that was used on the old wooden sailing ships. Its purpose was to hold the cannon ball$ in place so that they would not slop around while the ship was heaving and listing in the seas.

No harm intended Tacmig, just a little "ball breaking" from your online forum buddies. All in good fun. If you can't laugh at yourself, then laugh at someone else....preferably the kid that just wiped out on his bike and skinned both of his knees!! Hahahahahaha!!!
                    I know, I'm sick.

Oh and one last thing... NEVER under estimate the power of a determined squirrel....
                    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QJy1bvHZgwk

Happy holidays TM.

Comment

Catapult

Just had to add the squirrel video for a laugh.

http://www.livevideo.com/video/98574...-catapult.aspx

Comment

Originally posted by KBar View Post
                        Just had to add the squirrel video for a laugh.
                        Kbar, I hope your running shoes are tied tight!!!
                        Hehehehehe... Funny, but I can see him coming! RUN!!

Comment

Take offense?

If I don't get picked on at least once or twice a day, I feel left out!

Give me all ya got, I can take it....

Just don't screw with my squirrel.....

TacMig

Comment

Or look at it this way TacMig, as long as we're picking on you, we are letting everybody else alone - LOL

And I cant even get my right shoe on let alone run, got a bum foot

All in fun bro

Comment

Originally posted by tacmig View Post

Just don't screw with my squirrel.....

TacMig
                              judging by the ball$ on that squirrel of yours, if theres any screwing around to be done it'll be him doing it.....hehehehehehe

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              Special Offers: See the latest Miller deals and promotions.