Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

The forum is currently undergoing maintenance and is in a 'read-only' mode for the time being. Sorry for the inconvenience.

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

One of the strangest things we have built in a while

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One of the strangest things we have built in a while

This is a battering ram that mounts to the front of law enforcment armored van. The three sections un fold and pin into place then they drive it up to the house they are going to enter and ram the door off the hinges. Please forgive the pics they are not very good. The only cameria that I have is a very old digital.

I stick welded the entire thing with 7018 and i know I am not very good at stick yet but I am gettin Better.
    Attached Files

Dang....Kansas must be gettin' rough!!!
    Nice job
    Now send us the testing video...we got all this here new forum capability, so post 'er up when you get a roun' tuit

Comment

Originally posted by FusionKing View Post
      Dang....Kansas must be gettin' rough!!!
      Nice job
      Now send us the testing video...we got all this here new forum capability, so post 'er up when you get a roun' tuit
      Plan to test next week i will get a vid when we do.
      Its realy not to bad here but there are starting to be more meth labs around here.
      A while back they went to raid one and the tweaker inside started taking pot shots while the we coming up to knock the door down

Comment

Working...
      X
      Special Offers: See the latest Miller deals and promotions.