Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Progress on My Homade Sander

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Progress on My Homade Sander

    Here are the newest picture of my Sander. And some old ones will up date this site time to time. So check back in. Some picture at the bottom. To see all go to link below.

    http://s795.photobucket.com/albums/y...view=slideshow

    Vernon
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Vernon; 07-22-2010, 07:54 PM. Reason: Homade ? Homemade :)

  • #2
    whoo wee. are you sure thats a tool and not a work of art? can't wait to see it after paint. really great build so far.

    dave.
    IBEW electrican 26 yrs

    Comment


    • #3
      Like rvpc said.that thing is a work of art.are you going to paint or powder coat??Either way it's gonna be a bad dude when done.NICE WORK...Jim
      Welding in Crete
      Syncrowave 350 LX
      Millermatic 252
      Millermatic 180 w Spoolgun
      Miller Gold Seal 155
      Miller Elite welding helmet
      JD2 Tubing bender with Hydraulic conversion
      Evolution Raptor15" SteelDry Cut Saw
      Hypertherm Powermax 30
      Some really cool hammers BIG and small

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by rvpc View Post
        whoo wee. are you sure thats a tool and not a work of art? can't wait to see it after paint. really great build so far.

        dave.
        Its a tool Can't wait to paint also

        Originally posted by uhohjim View Post
        Like rvpc said.that thing is a work of art.are you going to paint or powder coat??Either way it's gonna be a bad dude when done.NICE WORK...Jim
        Not sure on powder coat or paint Will most likely be Blue but not sure of that yet.

        Thanks Vernon

        Comment


        • #5
          Milling Machine work on table

          Here are some photos of the table.
          Attached Files

          Comment


          • #6
            wow vernon thats not a sander thats a work of art. If someone were to want that sander from you I'm guessing you would want about $2500.oo for it considering the time you must have into it. Very nice.
            Miller syncrowave 200 runner with coolmate 4
            and wp2025 weldcraft torch
            Miller 125c plasma cutter

            Comment


            • #7
              Sander

              Originally posted by jrscgsr View Post
              wow vernon thats not a sander thats a work of art. If someone were to want that sander from you I'm guessing you would want about $2500.oo for it considering the time you must have into it. Very nice.
              Well don't think anybody would give a fair price for the sander. But do think I could build one much fast after I figured all of the pcs out. Just like your steps you now know what it takes to build them. 2500.00 is a fair price I'm sure. This first one would be a little more 2nd one would be a little less I'm sure. Thank you
              Vernon

              Comment

              Working...
              X