Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Progress on My Homade Sander

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Progress on My Homade Sander

Here are the newest picture of my Sander. And some old ones will up date this site time to time. So check back in. Some picture at the bottom. To see all go to link below.

http://s795.photobucket.com/albums/y...view=slideshow

Vernon
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Vernon; 07-22-2010, 07:54 PM. Reason: Homade ? Homemade :)

whoo wee. are you sure thats a tool and not a work of art? can't wait to see it after paint. really great build so far.

dave.

Comment

Like rvpc said.that thing is a work of art.are you going to paint or powder coat??Either way it's gonna be a bad dude when done.NICE WORK...Jim

Comment

Originally posted by rvpc View Post
        whoo wee. are you sure thats a tool and not a work of art? can't wait to see it after paint. really great build so far.

dave.
        Its a tool Can't wait to paint also

Originally posted by uhohjim View Post
        Like rvpc said.that thing is a work of art.are you going to paint or powder coat??Either way it's gonna be a bad dude when done.NICE WORK...Jim
        Not sure on powder coat or paint Will most likely be Blue but not sure of that yet.

Thanks Vernon

Comment

Milling Machine work on table

Here are some photos of the table.
          Attached Files

Comment

wow vernon thats not a sander thats a work of art. If someone were to want that sander from you I'm guessing you would want about $2500.oo for it considering the time you must have into it. Very nice.

Comment

Sander

Originally posted by jrscgsr View Post
              wow vernon thats not a sander thats a work of art. If someone were to want that sander from you I'm guessing you would want about $2500.oo for it considering the time you must have into it. Very nice.
              Well don't think anybody would give a fair price for the sander. But do think I could build one much fast after I figured all of the pcs out. Just like your steps you now know what it takes to build them. 2500.00 is a fair price I'm sure. This first one would be a little more 2nd one would be a little less I'm sure. Thank you
              Vernon

Comment

Working...
              X
              Special Offers: See the latest Miller deals and promotions.