Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

video of my last bicycle job

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• video of my last bicycle job

been out of commission for a while with my welding projects due to my operations,, but i have something thats even more interesting,

i fixed another bicycle as trade for a second operation on my butt last week,,, anyway i used this really wild 3 stage paint on it and wanted to take a video to show how it glittered in the sunlight,, as a picture cant really do that.

now i was by myself when i shot this video and only heard the ghost voice later while playing it back.

some people hear it, others dont, none the less its a cool paint job even without the ghost voice, its at 24-25 seconds in, and whispers "nice bike",,, turn up the speakers a bit.

but i just wanted to know what others think.. of the paint job and the voice LOL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DXXv4LLM1yQ

its a girls bike,, i painted it all gold, after that i laid the transparent blue on top,, that made teal, 5coats clear

Comment

nice paint... nice bike.... cool video...couldnt hear the ghost.....boooooo

Comment

turn up your speakers more,, soon as it goes to 25secs you hear a whisper "nice bike"

Comment

Sounds like heavy breathing to me.

Comment

Originally posted by stugots View Post
            turn up your speakers more,, soon as it goes to 25secs you hear a whisper "nice bike"
            had it turned up loud as it would go.... oh well

Comment

oh come on,,, I've had a bunch of people tell me they can hear it now,, its a ghost whispering "nice bike" soon as it clicks over to 25 secs. you all must have grinding dust in your ears!

also,, while i was building my shop last winter, i heard someone call my name,,, i yelled back,,, but nothing replied, nobody was there,,, that happened about 5feet away from where the bicycle was..

i think my backyard is haunted! im going to try and contact what ever this is tonight like those kids do on tv,, LOL

Comment

Are you sure? Kinda sounded like a Zeppelin record played backwards. Yeeow!

Like the paint job and if you can trade that up for a medical procedure,then I'm gonna speak to my dentist/neighbour. That last trailer hitch on his RV should be good for a check-up or two.

Comment

Working...
                X
                Special Offers: See the latest Miller deals and promotions.