Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

The forum is currently undergoing maintenance and is in a 'read-only' mode for the time being. Sorry for the inconvenience.

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Finished my pit

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey AGRI04, can you show some inside the fire box and pit pictures?....... as I reach for a pen and paper..........

Comment

pit smoker

hi agr104
      Nice looking cooker and matching trailer to boot and yes, I think I can smell the ribs here in Michigan I like mine nice and extra thick sauce please with a big cold one to wash it done with(bud-lite) or what is offered by the host(lol) I might be able to throw some cash for gas (if I rob my kids bank)

Yes some other pics of the fire box and smoke box as well just to get an idea of how other guys do ther stuff. keep on welding the good stuff

Comment

i built it from my head but if you need any info let me know, i will post some more pictures when i get home from work

Comment

Looks excellent,
          what type of drum/barrel did you use?

Comment

It was 24" pipe that was 3/8" wall. pretty heavy stuff. i had fun grinding on all of the seams.

Comment

looking for pictures of inside of firebox. Cant find them yet, but i will take some more if i need them. here is some beef

Comment

Great Setup!! I can smell that brisket here!

This is one I made a few years ago from scraps. The tounge comes off so you don't bash your shin on it. It works really well for me.

Jeff
                Attached Files

Comment

Yikes!!! Now I know why they say things are bigger in Texas!!! We had regular trade winds this past weekend. I THOUGHT I smelled some BBQ!!!
                  Next time, try using some more tobasco! Smelled a little sweet for my taste!

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  Special Offers: See the latest Miller deals and promotions.