Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Question about sander

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question about sander

If you have a 6x48 sander could you take a picture of the table tilt section.Trying to build one and need some ideals. Take picture all views if you can. Thanks for the help

My bracket I designed

This is what I wanted a picture of. I made this template out of paper looks like it will work but any picture would still be helpful.
    Vernon
    Attached Files

Comment

It looks like it should work. If you're in doubt then make it out of sheet metal and mock it up on the sander. If it's going to work go ahead and make it out of whatever you had in mind to make it out of. I don't have a belt sander or I'd take a couple of snapshots for you. Sorry.

Anyway it looks like you're on the right track. Keep up with the progress posts.

Comment

Sander Parts

Originally posted by Blondie_486 View Post
        It looks like it should work. If you're in doubt then make it out of sheet metal and mock it up on the sander. If it's going to work go ahead and make it out of whatever you had in mind to make it out of. I don't have a belt sander or I'd take a couple of snapshots for you. Sorry.

Anyway it looks like you're on the right track. Keep up with the progress posts.
        Thank you was thing no one was reading my post all these people on here and not one person with a sander willing to help!!!!!!!!! Thank you again

Comment

You're welcome!

Comment

Ditto. If I had a sander, I would shoot you a pic. I haven't even designed mine yet.

Comment

Sander

Originally posted by davinci2010 View Post
              Ditto. If I had a sander, I would shoot you a pic. I haven't even designed mine yet.
              Thank you And when you start your sander I will help with any info I learned doing mine if you would like. Just ask Thanks again

Comment

Working...
              X
              Special Offers: See the latest Miller deals and promotions.