No announcement yet.

New User

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New User

I am sorry I did not introduce my self before I posted. I have been coming to this site for a long time (trolling) and it is great. I have learned and seen some awsome projects that let the imagination fly. I am not a pro just a hobby welder that takes pride in every job I attempt. I use a miller bobcat 250 with a 12 extreem wire feeder and a 1000 hypertherm plasma cutter for all of my projects. Will in the not too distant future be getting a dyn 200 tig set up.

Once again cudos to all the contributers and admin for an awsome site..
    Last edited by trixline; 12-04-2007, 07:19 AM.

Welcome aboard. This is an awsome sight. Very knowledgeable people here.
    Tim Beeker,
    T-N-J Industries
    (my side bussiness)

Miller Synchrowave 350LX with tigrunner
    Esab 450i with wire feeder
    HH135 mig
    Thermal Dynamics cutmaster 51 plasma cutter
    Miller aircrafter 330 - sold
    Marathon 315mm coldsaw
    vertical and horizontal band saws
    table saw
    Dewalt cut off saw
    Sand blast cabinet
    lots of hand grinders
    Harris torch
    beer fridge

welcome. adding TIG is great fun. plenty of people here to help you get the hang of it if need be, don't be afraid to ask.
      thanks for the help
      hope i helped
      feel free to shoot me an e-mail direct i have time to chat.
      summer is here, plant a tree. if you don't have space or time to plant one sponsor some one else to plant one for you. a tree is an investment in our planet, help it out.

tig help

I am sure that tig will be a challenge that will be fun to learn. When the time comes I will have my needs aligned to ask the right question so that the people here can lead me to purchasing the correct machine for my needs.

hey trix nice to meet you im tyler this is a great site full of valuble experience

Originally posted by migman69 View Post
            hey trix nice to meet you im tyler this is a great site full of valuble experience
            I do believe I have seen quite a few posts and you have contributed some of those. Thanks for sharing your knowledge..