Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

The forum is currently undergoing maintenance and is in a 'read-only' mode for the time being. Sorry for the inconvenience.

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Boat Stern Drive Repair

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nocheepgas View Post
    Can this go any further off topic?
    Does this upset you that because you started this thread we stray from the topic it started on???
    It isn't like a piece of real estate or maybe something you have copywrited....it is the internet and you really don't have much control over what we dicuss.
    And BTW a post or 2 above was directed to YOU and you chose to ignore it...and it WAS on TOPIC!!!!
    It wouldn't surprise me if we now dicussed the ins and outs of proper forum edicate
    for awhile untill someone makes a worthwhile post again.

Comment

Originally posted by FusionKing View Post
      Does this upset you that because you started this thread we stray from the topic it started on???
      It isn't like a piece of real estate or maybe something you have copywrited....it is the internet and you really don't have much control over what we dicuss.
      And BTW a post or 2 above was directed to YOU and you chose to ignore it...and it WAS on TOPIC!!!!
      It wouldn't surprise me if we now dicussed the ins and outs of proper forum edicate
      for awhile untill someone makes a worthwhile post again.
      No, doesn't bother me at all, just an observation. Kind of quit reading all the off topic stuff on this thread when it went astray, so I didn't notice the one you refered to.

Comment

Originally posted by BaRtMaN View Post

Also,

If you ever need any boat parts like that, pm me as I have a friend that parts out boats and sells the parts very reasonable and will ship them in CONUS. I bet he has 5-6 of those and you could get one for 100.00 or maybe less....you never know. Anyway I wanted to put that out there, he has a ton of old outboard parts too. He has in-line 4cy engines, V6, and V8 engines used as well for I/O's.
        Thanks for the offer. I don't own a boat, and my friend is the only guy I know around here that has one. Not likely to need parts. Not a whole lot of boating opportunities in south eastern Arizona.

Comment

Originally posted by nocheepgas View Post
          No, doesn't bother me at all, just an observation. Kind of quit reading all the off topic stuff on this thread when it went astray, so I didn't notice the one you refered to.
          I understand
          On this site there are a number of unresolved disputes that carry over from one thread to the next. Some of this may be because we only have 3 categories. Some is normal internet and some is flat rude. It can be frustrating tho.
          I choose to see it as thread bumping myself.

Comment

i only got to page 2 but couldn't read anymore because people were being too hostile to each other

Comment

Working...
            X
            Special Offers: See the latest Miller deals and promotions.