X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jessehornberger
    started a topic Pink Party Table

Pink Party Table

I fabricated this table to auction off for Susan G Koman For the Cure. My town (Howell, MI) has a Pink Party where the whole downtown has an event to raise money for Cancer. The Table Has Steel Legs and cancer ribbon. The Top is Pre-Cast Concrete (pink) with aluminum cutouts embedded in it.

• nfinch86
    replied
    Originally posted by nocheepgas View Post
    It's nice to see others donate their time, talent and efforts for a good cause. My mom passed from cancer that started out as ****** cancer before invading other parts.

EDIT: Oh geeze... the powers to be won't let me mention the part of the anatomy that SGK represents. How stupid is that....
    Mine did too, It's a very bad, evil Illness !!!!!!
    Now My Daughter inlaw has cancer. She had surgery last week, hopefully she will get well soon !

............ Norm

Leave a comment:

• jessehornberger
    replied
    edit

Originally posted by nocheepgas View Post
    EDIT: Oh geeze... the powers to be won't let me mention the part of the anatomy that SGK represents. How stupid is that....
    yea, thats why mine just says cancer...

Leave a comment:

• nocheepgas
    replied
    Nice Work

It's nice to see others donate their time, talent and efforts for a good cause. My mom passed from cancer that started out as ****** cancer before invading other parts.

Leave a comment:

• jessehornberger
    replied
    Water Jet

My local high school has a cnc water jet, and I have made good friends there, so I go in and cut out what I need.

Leave a comment:

• 1Killerbee
    replied
    Great donation!

Nice work! Hopefully it will bring the cause some funds.
    Did you have the metal inlays cut for you or do it yourself?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X