Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

The forum is currently undergoing maintenance and is in a 'read-only' mode for the time being. Sorry for the inconvenience.

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pink Party Table

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pink Party Table

I fabricated this table to auction off for Susan G Koman For the Cure. My town (Howell, MI) has a Pink Party where the whole downtown has an event to raise money for Cancer. The Table Has Steel Legs and cancer ribbon. The Top is Pre-Cast Concrete (pink) with aluminum cutouts embedded in it.

Great donation!

Nice work! Hopefully it will bring the cause some funds.
    Did you have the metal inlays cut for you or do it yourself?

Comment

Water Jet

My local high school has a cnc water jet, and I have made good friends there, so I go in and cut out what I need.

Comment

Nice Work

It's nice to see others donate their time, talent and efforts for a good cause. My mom passed from cancer that started out as ****** cancer before invading other parts.

EDIT: Oh geeze... the powers to be won't let me mention the part of the anatomy that SGK represents. How stupid is that....

Comment

edit

Originally posted by nocheepgas View Post
          EDIT: Oh geeze... the powers to be won't let me mention the part of the anatomy that SGK represents. How stupid is that....
          yea, thats why mine just says cancer...

Comment

Originally posted by nocheepgas View Post
            It's nice to see others donate their time, talent and efforts for a good cause. My mom passed from cancer that started out as ****** cancer before invading other parts.

Mine did too, It's a very bad, evil Illness !!!!!!
            Now My Daughter inlaw has cancer. She had surgery last week, hopefully she will get well soon !

............ Norm

Comment

Working...
            X
            Special Offers: See the latest Miller deals and promotions.