Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Small Homade Race car

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Small Homade Race car

My dad made this race car in the early 70's. Has a 450 motorcycle motor. Sorry the picture is not the best! Picture of a picture. I just found It And I don't have a scanner. But would like to share it with all of you.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Vernon; 05-31-2010, 08:42 PM.

That's pretty cool. I bet 20 mph feels like 120 in that thing!

Comment

That's awesome, did he actually race it somewhere? Looks sorta like a vintage sprint car or super modified or somethin

Comment

Race Car

Originally posted by hockeyguynick View Post
        That's awesome, did he actually race it somewhere? Looks sorta like a vintage sprint car or super modified or somethin
        My Dad made it just for fun drove it around the neighborhood.Today you would go to jail for trying that.

Comment

Originally posted by Vernon View Post
          My Dad made it just for fun drove it around the neighborhood.Today you would go to jail for trying that.
          not in arkansas... HA!

Comment

Certain parts of Ohio you'd be all right. I just moved out of Ohio, in the country. We drove our homemade contraptions up and down the roads all the time. Actually, I've taken my 4 wheeler to walmart before

Comment

Home-made Race car

Originally posted by hockeyguynick View Post
              Certain parts of Ohio you'd be all right. I just moved out of Ohio, in the country. We drove our homemade contraptions up and down the roads all the time. Actually, I've taken my 4 wheeler to walmart before
              I lived in south Florida when dad had this so that would not work today 4 sure

Comment

Originally posted by welder_one View Post
                not in arkansas... HA!
                Maybe I need to move back to Dardanelle/Danville area?

Comment

Working...
                X
                Special Offers: See the latest Miller deals and promotions.