Miller Electric

Welding Discussion Forums

Home » Resources » Communities » Welding Discussion Forums

The forum is currently undergoing maintenance and is in a 'read-only' mode for the time being. Sorry for the inconvenience.

• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

65 hotrod conv project

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 65 hotrod conv project

you can see the pictures at this slideshow link here:

http://img693.imageshack.us/slidesho...d=33615194.jpg

been working on this one for a while now,, its got 250hp of nitrous going into the tripower setup
    Last edited by stugots; 05-31-2010, 09:39 AM.

Man is that thing ever nice looking.

Comment

Car

Wow bet that took awhile to restore looks great bet sunday drives are great also

Comment

I like the Tri-Power set-up! Nice work.

Comment

A top rate restoration without a doubt!!! You've got a ride to be proud of. May I ask is the tri-power an original 389?

Comment

I think your garage needs a trim.

Comment

thanks guys for the compliments,, its a 400 in there now, i used up 4-5 other pontiacs to build this one, its a hodgepodge of stuff all welded and bolted together over the years.

im working on a 50s ratrod truck right now,, the whole front hood and fenders are welded together and tilts completely up towards the front, with some huge racing slicks in the back,, ill post some pictures of this project soon.

Comment

'65 gto

Hey Stu: If ya bring it to Arizona, it will NEVER rust I got just the parking spot for it.

Comment

Yeah I'm sure you do!
                  I'd have the perfect parking spot for it too if I lived in the southwest!

Comment

nice build, nice car.... and ima drool over it for a bit

Comment

Working...
                    X
                    Special Offers: See the latest Miller deals and promotions.