Clear All

• nocheepgas
    started a topic Have You Seen This

Have You Seen This

Welding Cart on You Tube : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2uLBlSThbJ0

• JimYoung
    replied
    Originally posted by Blondie_486 View Post
    I think it's awesome. My favorite parts are the spare tire and the dice hanging from one of the filler wire tubes.

Had a lead sled back in the 70's that had the fuzzy dice hanging ...
    Shoot, my dice match my paint on my T-Bird..
    Jim
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Blondie_486
    replied
    I think it's awesome. My favorite parts are the spare tire and the dice hanging from one of the filler wire tubes.

Had a lead sled back in the 70's that had the fuzzy dice hanging from the rear view. Was a 49 Merc chopped, sectioned and channeled. My mom made the fuzzy dice for me. The last thing she ever made, I wish I hadn't let them go with the car when I sold it.

Those dice took me on a trip down memory lane!!!

Again awesome job on the cart. My TIG welder takes an airport tug tractor to pull it around. My Cub Cadet just spins the wheels when I try to move it with that.

Leave a comment:

• nocheepgas
    replied
    Originally posted by Vernon View Post
    Hey Nocheapgas,

That a lot of had work. looks very nice. Great video really like that part.
    Vernon
    I'm not going to take any credit here, just saw the cart on YouTube and thought it would interest you guys.

Leave a comment:

• Vernon
    replied
    Cart

Hey Nocheapgas,

That a lot of had work. looks very nice. Great video really like that part.
    Vernon

Leave a comment:

• Black Wolf
    replied
    My apologies,

Usually comments along the lines of the "Too much time on his hands..." are meant negatively, instead of complimentary.

Paul doesn't have "too much time..." He MAKES the time to do work to HIS standards... Something we should ALL do more of.

Again, Apologies, I was in a mood - Working too many hours lately.

Leave a comment:

• HotRodTodd
    replied
    Originally posted by Black Wolf View Post
    You two are sufing Cyberspace, and making less than flattering comments about a Gentleman that you do not know.... and HE is the one with "Too much time on HIS hands"???
    Who said anything uncomplimentary about him or his fine craftsmanship?

Leave a comment:

• 7A749
    replied
    Originally posted by Black Wolf View Post
    You two are sufing Cyberspace, and making less than flattering comments about a Gentleman that you do not know.... and HE is the one with "Too much time on HIS hands"???

Hmmm... I think not.

What I can tell you about Paul...

He is from Newfoundland, and he is an uncompromising Perfectionist.....

He owns Specailty Repairs - The company mentioned in the video, and he goes into the same intricate detail with all of his work, and all of the projects that he publishes to the web for all of us to see...

The Crazy Cart.
    The Trailer for his Miller Engine Driven Welder.
    The Modifications to his Kubota Tractor.
    The Forklift rebuild.
    etc etc

I would think that a comment like "He has too much time on his hands" is rather Ignorant (No Matter HOW you intended it) and is selling Paul extremely short, especially since you are missing the point - He is an incredibly talented, and Proud Craftsman...

We should be so lucky as to have a Fraction of his abilities, and patience, and be able to pay that much attention to detail.

Rant Over.

Have a Good Night.
    Yeah, Paul does build some pretty cool stuff.

Not quite my taste on some of his builds, but he's a craftsman nonetheless. I'm not too into the bling aspect on industrial machines.

Nobody in this world could take that from him tho.

He seems real down to earth & quite a nice guy all around from what I can glean from his responses to threads he's involved with. Never really spoken with him personally, but he comes across as a pretty cool dude.

He has modesty & lacks that cocky "just ask me, I know everything" attitude so many others on the net seem to possess.

When some of those guys get going with their oh so worn out mantras & BS, he's a welcome refreshment.

Rock On Canada!

Leave a comment:

• Black Wolf
    replied

Hmmm... I think not.

What I can tell you about Paul...

He is from Newfoundland, and he is an uncompromising Perfectionist.....

He owns Specailty Repairs - The company mentioned in the video, and he goes into the same intricate detail with all of his work, and all of the projects that he publishes to the web for all of us to see...

The Crazy Cart.
    The Trailer for his Miller Engine Driven Welder.
    The Modifications to his Kubota Tractor.
    The Forklift rebuild.
    etc etc

I would think that a comment like "He has too much time on his hands" is rather Ignorant (No Matter HOW you intended it) and is selling Paul extremely short, especially since you are missing the point - He is an incredibly talented, and Proud Craftsman...

We should be so lucky as to have a Fraction of his abilities, and patience, and be able to pay that much attention to detail.

Rant Over.

Have a Good Night.

Leave a comment:

• HotRodTodd
    replied
    Originally posted by deafman View Post
    Nice work, but I have to wonder why this guy has so much free time on his hands? I think his winters may be too long and harsh.
    You read my mind. I was thinking that same thing when I saw all the great detail he went into while building that work of art.

Leave a comment:

• deafman
    replied
    nice work

Nice work, but I have to wonder why this guy has so much free time on his hands? I think his winters may be too long and harsh.

Leave a comment:

• terracon
    replied
    I think his name is Paul and you can find still pictures of this cart in the forums if you search 'crazy cart'. He also did some really cool additions to a Toyata forklift and to his Kubota tractor. There is a thread with pictures of his Toyata forklift he totall redid. Yes Paul has some mad skills. There are videos the forklift and tractor on his youtube channel. He also has some really cool motorcycles and there's one of his basement where he has motorcycles all arranged and he has a mini diner, awesome stuff. Paul's youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/7863348

Leave a comment:

• jerems
    replied
    Perfection

That would be the Mona Lisa of welding carts. If you had to bill that out as a job it would probably be a $2K job. So cool!

Leave a comment:

• Jack Olsen
    replied
    The credits, dissolves and music in the video are all 'crazy.'

The cart is just plain cool.

Leave a comment:

• HotRodTodd
    replied
    That is one of the nicest builds I have ever seen.
    Great job.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X